...................................................................LET US LEARN TOGETHER WHAT IS GOOD. Job 34:4b(NIV)................................................................Some people see the Bible as a long and boring book filled with incidents and events from the lives of ancient people who probably never existed. The biblical stories are seen as fables. In this blog, many of the situations and conversations found in the divinely inspired Holy Scriptures have been placed in categories that correspond to expressive sayings and phrases. Reference information, background information and links connecting the people and places are given to help you find a place to begin reading the Bible for yourself.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The Bottom Line

The Words of
 Jesus the Christ,
 the Son of God:

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.-John 12:44-50***The divinely inspired Scriptures of the Holy Bible reveal that Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, is the Word. The Word was with the Lord God in the beginning. Jesus, the Word, was with his Father, the Lord God, before the world existed. Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Jesus is the firstborn over all creation. In Jesus, the Word, were created all things in the heavens and on earth. The Lord God created man in the beginning, on the 6th day. In the image of the Lord God, the Lord God created man. The Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and called named his creation Adam. The Lord God formed Adam, the 1st man, from the dust of the ground, and the Lord God made Adam's wife Eve, the mother of all living, after taking a part out of Adan. In the Garden of Eden, Eve was deceived and disobeyed the command of the Lord God. Eve spoke to Adam and Adam disobeyed the command of the Lord God. Through Adam sin entered into the world, and death entered through sin. Seth was born to Adam and Eve. Seth's great-great-great-grandson was Enoch. Enoch's great-grandson was Noah the ark builder. Shem was born to Noah, and Arphaxad was born to Shem. Arphaxad's great-great-great-great-great-grandson was Terah. Isaac was born to Terah's children Abraham (Abram the Hebrew) and Sarah (Sarai). When Isaac was 40 years old, he married Rebekah,  Abraham and Sarah's grandniece. Fraternal twin son Esau (Edom) and Jacob (Israel) were born to Isaac and Rebekah. Decades thereafter, Jacob married Rebekah's nieces Leah and Rachel. Over 1,900 years after Judah was born to Jacob and Leah, Jesus, the Christ, the last Adam, the 2nd man, was born. Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary, a virgin, and Jesus was born into the tribe of Judah to Mary and her husband Joseph when Mary was a virgin. On the 8th day after Jesus was born to Joseph and Mary, Jesus was circumcised. Approximately 30 years after Jesus was born, Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River by Mary's relative John the Baptist. Jesus having prayed, the heavens tearing open, the Holy Spirit descended as a dove and lit upon Jesus. The Lord God in heaven audibly acknowledged his Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert wilderness. Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights and was tempted. Afterwards, Jesus was tended to by angels, and Jesus went to the area near John the Baptist, and John the Baptist proclaimed Jesus to be the Lamb of God taking away the sin of the world. In Galilee, Jesus told specific Israelite men to follow him, and Jesus began to preach, teach and perform miracles among the Israelites, the treasured and chosen people of the Lord God. Jesus spoke to Nicodemus the Pharisee about being born again, the kingdom of God, being born of the Spirit, the Lord God, and everlasting life. Less than 3 1/2 years after Jesus was baptized, Jesus was betrayed by Judas Iscariot, the disciple and apostle.  After Judas Iscariot left, Jesus taught and revealed more messages to the 11 disciples and apostles with him, and Jesus prayed to his Father. The 11 disciples and apostles went with Jesus to the Mount of Olives, and in Gethsemane, Jesus prayed to his Father. An angel  from heaven appeared to Jesus, strengthening 
Jesus. Jesus was arrested, crucified, buried in a tomb, resurrected, seen by over 500 people, returned to heaven, and is seated at the right hand of his Father, interceding for us.-Genesis, 1 Chronicles 1:1-34, 2:1-17, 3:1-24, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts 1:1-26, Romans, 1 Corinthians 1:1-31, 15:1-58

Reference Scriptures:
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.-John 5:19...For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:-John 5:22...Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sen me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.-John 5:24

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.-John 6:35...And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.-John 6:40

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.-John 8:12...Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.-John 8:15-16 

Click the link below to read more posts in this category: