Psalm 36 consists of 12 verses,
verses 5-12 are given below:
-the mercy of the Lord God endures forever and is everlasting.
-the faithfulness of the Lord is to all generations and is great.
-the righteousness of the Lord God is very high and endures forever.
-the judgments of the Lord God are in all the earth and are true and righteous altogether and endure forever.
-the lovingkindness of the Lord God is better than life and is good.
Reference Information
judgments = mispataw/mishpat/shaphat = verdict
Reference Scriptures
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.-Psalm 57:9-10
I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.-Psalm 108:3-4
And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli-Luke 3:23...Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,-Luke 3:34...Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.-Luke 3:38
Click the link below to read more posts in this category: