...................................................................LET US LEARN TOGETHER WHAT IS GOOD. Job 34:4b(NIV)................................................................Some people see the Bible as a long and boring book filled with incidents and events from the lives of ancient people who probably never existed. The biblical stories are seen as fables. In this blog, many of the situations and conversations found in the divinely inspired Holy Scriptures have been placed in categories that correspond to expressive sayings and phrases. Reference information, background information and links connecting the people and places are given to help you find a place to begin reading the Bible for yourself.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Lord God Himself

Psalm 40 consists of 17 verses,
verses 1-10 are given below:

I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is the man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.-Psalm 40:1-10***The divinely inspired Scriptures of the Holy Bible reveal that the thoughts of the Lord God are deep, and immeasurable, and different and higher than those thought by man. The thoughts of the heart of the Lord God continue from one generation to the next, and when the Lord God is angry, his anger does not turn back until he accomplishes the thoughts of his heart. No enemy of Zion knows the thoughts of the Lord God. Anyone who commits their actions to the Lord God will have all their thoughts firmly established in the will of the Lord God. Centuries after the psalmists and the prophets of the Lord God received revelations from the Lord God, Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, was born. Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary, a virgin, and Jesus was born into the Israelite tribe of Judah to Mary and her husband Joseph when Mary was a virgin. Approximately 30 years after Jesus was born to Joseph and Mary, Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River by Mary's relative John the Baptist. The Holy Spirit descended as a dove and lit upon Jesus, and the Lord God in heaven audibly acknowledged his Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert wilderness. For 40 days Jesus fasted and was tempted. Afterwards, Jesus was tended to by angels, and Jesus went to the area near John the Baptist, and Jesus went to Galilee. Jesus told specific Israelite men to follow him, and Jesus began to preach, teach and perform miracles among the Israelites. Jesus knew the thoughts of his disciples and the thoughts of a group of scribes and Pharisees.-Genesis 1:1-4:26, 11:26-35:29, 1 Chronicles 1:1-34, 2:1-17, 3:1-24, Psalm 33, Psalm 40, Psalm 92, Psalm 139, Isaiah 55:1-13, Jeremiah 23:1-40, 29:1-32, Micah 4:1-13, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts 1:1-26

Click the link below to read more posts in this category:

http://biblecategorizer.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-lord-god-himself.html